Redhawk Caldera Too young to rule the kingdom!
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It worked. The pressure on her foot disappeared and Towhee twitched, happy to be free. Her celebratory wriggling came to an abrupt end when a snout nudged her onto her tummy, then jaws closed around her midriff, lifting and moving her away from the puddle of urine. She was set down again before she could muster up a cry of protest. She was rolled onto her back and licked clean and dry. Her little legs pedaled, occasionally grasping at the rough tongue tickling up and down her belly. This was much more acceptable than having her foot munched.

When bath time ended, Towhee let out a mild peep. She was left on her back, which suited her just fine. She relaxed, prepared to drift off to sleep again, when something warm and wiggly was set directly next to her. Although she couldn't see, she could touch, taste and smell, and she knew it was the earlier ankle-biter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 07, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 13, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:03 PM