Redhawk Caldera Too young to rule the kingdom!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
An indignant squawk escaped her when Towhee felt her brother latch onto her ear. She kicked out a foreleg, aiming to shove him away, though her effort was poorly aimed and subsequently futile. She snorted, perhaps in frustration, then grew still. She'd either decided it didn't feel that bad or simply given up—maybe a little bit of both—but, either way, Towhee simply let the ear-chewing happen.

But then Titmouse's tongue poked inside her ear and Towhee writhed reflexively, twitching and jerking and giggling in short little blats.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 07, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 13, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: Too young to rule the kingdom! - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:03 PM