Redhawk Caldera You have excess candies!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Titmouse vomited as well, it only ratcheted up the medic's concern. "Here," she said, trying not to raise her voice in her panic, "eat some grass." Charcoal would have been very handy right now but she didn't have any of that, not even in her stash. It wasn't exactly easy to come by. "You too, Towhee," the caretaker added, whirling to eyeball the darker pup.

Towhee was busy drawing in breaths and licking her chops when Raven faced her. Strangely, her brother's puke didn't bother her nearly as much as the blood. When she noticed the tooth in among the other flotsam and jetsam, her stomach rolled a little but her curiosity won out over her mild nausea. Titmouse had thrown up right on top of the blood, mercifully erasing the puddle of crimson.

-What's that?- she signed right as Raven insisted again, "Eat some grass!" Her yellow eyes flicked to where Towhee was pointing and she added, "Is that a tooth? Did you swallow it?" She glanced at Titmouse, then back to Towhee, still trying to piece together what on earth was happening here. "Do you feel okay? Did you eat something weird? Do you know what made you sick?" She gestured at the cooling puddle beside the Pi.

-The blood,- Towhee signed with a shrug to indicate that she felt fine now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 13, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 13, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 16, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 19, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 21, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 23, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 31, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - April 05, 2017, 10:16 AM