Haunted Wood We make our own future.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Raven apologized, Towhee shook her head and smiled. -I'll forgive you,- she said, moving to poke at her sister with her elbow, -someday.- Her grin grew cheeky, though her expression became more contemplative when the Theta said she didn't recognize the source of the smell either.

-Only one way to find out,- she said even as Raven signed simultaneously. Towhee laughed despite herself, then nodded. "Let's go," she said with her eyes and body before lowering her snout to the ground to pick up the latest trace. When she pinpointed the scent trail, she resumed her pursuit, winding slowly through the shady woods.

Her sharp eyes compensated somewhat for her lack of hearing, and Towhee froze and motioned for Raven to do the same when she saw a flash of motion just off the path about a hundred yards ahead. The youth expected the two of them would have to formulate an ambush of some sort, creeping closer and then springing an attack. But what was their quarry? How big was it? Was it safe for a pair of wolves to confront?

She wasn't left wondering for long. Some sort of strange creature emerged from the underbrush, looking quite a bit like a part of the forest floor come to life. Towhee squinted, trying to make sense of what she was looking at. It was like a small, squat, malformed deer. Her brows lifted and she shot a glance at Raven, face asking, "What the hell is that thing?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We make our own future. - by Towhee - August 18, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: We make our own future. - by Raven - August 18, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: We make our own future. - by Towhee - August 18, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Raven - August 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Towhee - August 18, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Raven - August 18, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Towhee - August 21, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: We make our own future. - by Raven - August 22, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Towhee - August 30, 2017, 01:01 PM
RE: We make our own future. - by Raven - September 01, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: We make our own future. - by Towhee - September 12, 2017, 11:51 AM