Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Here was yet another opportunity to vent things she wouldn't have felt comfortable relaying to Niamh, lest she upset her friend. -Not one of Colt's biggest fans,- she signed in grim agreement. -We're civil these days but we've had it out a few times. I'm sure he's not too happy that I'm back in leadership.- But they hadn't actively argued in ages, nor engaged much otherwise, and Towhee hoped that pattern continued.

-Niamh asked me to be their kids' godmother, when the time comes,- Towhee shared, steering the conversation in a slightly different direction. -Have you had a chance to meet Rave's kids? I wonder if they'll have more in the spring too...- With the recent shakeup in leadership, Towhee couldn't be entirely certain who'd claim breeding rights come early next year. It did seem like a foregone conclusion that both Quixote, Niamh and their mates would expand their families though, respectively continuing the Redhawk and Blackthorn family lines.

Abruptly, Towhee realized, -I forgot about Rory,- even though she hadn't even voiced that train of thought out loud. -Have you met her? She's one of Wildfire's kids, came here to apprentice with Tegan.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM