Heron Lake Plateau So many roads.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For someone who couldn't hear—who couldn't even conceptualize it—Towhee could be a surprisingly good listener. She was genuinely very interested in what Phox had to say and watched him closely as he responded. He didn't magically have all the answers, which was fine by her. Neither did she. Sometimes it was simply good to hash out ideas out loud (kek) and do some spit-balling.

He raised several valid points. Towhee waited until he was done before offering any ripostes. -It probably wouldn't hurt to talk to them, though I don't want to bother them or stir any pots unless it's absolutely necessary, you know?- She shrugged white-streaked shoulders. -You're probably right about Quixote, on both counts. What's the point of having Betas if you're not going to consult them about anything and just do whatever the hell you want? Up to and including giving them the boot at random.- That wasn't how it'd ever worked in the other leadership dynamics—everyone else had operated more or less as equal members on a team—but that simply wasn't how Quixote operated.

Towhee let out a loud breath through her nostrils, pondering a moment before repeating, -I don't want to create all sorts of drama and risk dividing the pack. It's not like I think Qui's terrible. I just don't like him sitting up on his high horse all by himself, doing whatever without talking to anyone first. He's not even a Redhawk,- the mercenary grumped.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 01:35 PM