Cricket Creek Bog Nocturnal animals.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't even notice the flock of birds because of the lack of moonlight and, naturally, she didn't hear them take wing. Towhee also didn't hear the snarl, though Kiwi's movement toward her caught her attention. The mercenary stared at the yearling's aggressive body language for a beat, though before she could react, a second form materialized from the night's thick black shadows.

He responded to Kiwi's inexplicable behavior with a flash of his teeth. Towhee ignored Kiwi's presence completely as soon as the male strode onto the scene. She welcomed him closer with an uncharacteristic mewl even as she closed the distance. Her tail waved, fanning her scent about in the air, though it stilled once the two were close enough to sniff noses.

Towhee hadn't been too choosy with the members of her own ranks, though she took a moment to assess the stranger. He appeared hale enough, her senior by a year or two. He was not particularly built, though he was leanly muscled. The Beta's right ear pinned backward as she nodded her approval. She saw no reason not to invite this outsider inside... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Swiveling, Towhee presented her hindquarters to him. This put Kiwi back in her line of sight and Towhee peered at her, wondering again at her niece's strange behavior. She couldn't care less if the girl watched, though if she tried to interrupt, the mercenary would not tolerate any taco blocko attempts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 08, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 08, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 10, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 10, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 11, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 11, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 13, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 15, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:00 PM