Heron Lake Plateau One hundred bad days
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As soon as her brother stirred, Towhee turned her face toward him, so she was looking at him when he began to sign. She had expected a greeting of some kind, maybe mention of another dream. Instead, he said something about finding or founding a new pack. The fur along her spine prickled with surprise and a little bit of reluctance, if she was being honest. Coming around to the idea of uprooting wasn't easy for Towhee, even though she'd tried hard to take a step back and look at their circumstances objectively.

She never would've entertained the notion at all, except for the pups. But she was adamant about one thing: -No way I'm joining another pack.- She paused, drawing in a deep breath before continuing. -If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. The Redhawks serve no one but themselves.- And maybe the Blackthorns but that was irrelevant at the moment. -I only want to leave if we plan to start our own pack.- It took something out of her to even say the words "I," "want" and "leave" in the same sentence, though her orange eyes were unwavering as they bored into Phox's.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 22, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 03:54 PM