Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She blinked at herself as soon as her voice died. Would Rye come? He'd made a hasty exit the other day, although that was pretty understandable, given the circumstances. Anyway, she didn't have to wonder long. He appeared at the tree line and Towhee found herself honest to goodness smiling for the first time in a few days, although it was a little short-lived.

-"Hey, yeah, I could just,"- she replied, heaving a breath, -"use a friend right now."- She drank in another lungful of air and let it out before telling him, -"I don't know if you've heard but there were some Blackfeathers spotted in the area the other day. The Frosthawks immediately packed their bags and took off."- As she relayed this news, she grimaced. -"Rave came by and told me they'd be gone soon and that was days ago. Surely they've left by now. She said they wouldn't go far, but..."-

And without really thinking about what she was doing, Towhee took a step toward Rye and then thrust herself against him, hiding her face in his neck. She didn't cry or really make any kind of sound at all, just stood there and pressed against his comforting familiarity and warmth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 08:25 PM