Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She only withdrew when she felt the rumble of his voice. Towhee leaned back just far enough to read his lips, feeling utterly at ease with their proximity. Some part of her wondered if she should put more space between them, for his sake, to avoid mixed signals. But the Kilonova selfishly maintained her position, their fur still mingling as she watched his words.

-"I'll send X out in a few weeks to scope their new digs,"- she said, unable to hold back the sigh that followed. -"I'm not sure how often I'll visit, it depends on how far. But if I do and you'd like to come, I'd like that."- She was no scout and certainly not a ranger, though she actually sort of liked the thought of road tripping with Rye.

-"No,"- she answered his next question with a lot more conviction than she actually felt. -"Hopefully it means nothing. But after what we've been through, who can blame us for getting all up in arms? We uprooted and put those mountains in between us,"- Towhee said, gesticulating at the Barriers to the east, -"and they still came crawling after us. But it was just a few of them, so hopefully it was an isolated incident and I'm getting all worked up over nothing."-

But it wasn't nothing. Whether or not it had been an overreaction, the Frosthawks had left. They were no longer within easy reach, sister packs in name only and not in practice. Towhee felt a sudden urge to scream and instead threw herself at Rye again. But she didn't just hug against him, she angled her face to lick at the corner of his mouth, her tongue swiping along his lower jaw.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 08:25 PM