Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brow furrowed when Rye distanced himself. -"You didn't..."- she replied. Her frown quickly turned upside down as Towhee affectionately shook her head at him. If anyone had crossed boundaries, it had been her. He'd done absolutely nothing wrong and she really didn't want to mess with Rye's head or heart.

He seemed pretty determined to stand up to the Blackfeathers, which made Towhee's heart do a funny thing in her chest. She ignored it, growing more serious as she contemplated ways Rye could help during this trying time, other than simply keeping her company.

-"They were in the ravine east of here,"- she shared, -"and they supposedly took off."- She thought of her warning to Rowan, his subsequent flight, then the conversation with Niamh later on. -"I think it's most important that we keep an eye on the pass and maybe pick up routine sweeps around the territory edges too. Actually, let's do one now."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 08:25 PM