Hideaway Strath Did you think that money was heaven sent?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes narrowed as Rye introduced her as Effie, though this more about the dimness than her suddenly sour temper. Towhee said nothing, gaze shifting to the she-wolf as she spoke in turn. It was pretty difficult to read lips at night, though she did her best to catch as many words as possible and use context clues for the rest.

-"Why do you want to join Asterism Grove?"- Towhee wanted to know. It was a fair question, one she often posed, though her gaze flicked sideways to Rye before returning to Effie's face. Was he just recruiting her or was there something more going on here?

Calm your tits, she thought to herself, realizing she had no grounds for jealousy.

Speaking of ground, another quake throbbed beneath her feet. The Kilonova instinctively flexed her toes, feeling the vast rumbling, and shot a questioning look at the other two.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 08:02 PM