Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The tremors were growing worse and nobody seemed sure what to make of it, much less what to do about it. For the first time since moving to the grove, Towhee wondered if it was such a good idea to be surrounded by mountains. What if the earth shook so badly that they all collapsed right on top of the strath and everyone who lived here? The thought made her fur prickle all along her spine as she circled the borders on a rare patrol, though she wasn't sure where they could go to avoid mountains or other dangers altogether if the entire world was shaking...

This morning had been calm and uneventful so far, though that only made Towhee tenser. She finally arrived at the last stop on her circuit: the pass. She warily eyeballed the rock walls on either side, then started when she saw two figures standing in between them. She recognized Wraen right away. Though she'd not met him personally, the redheaded youth at her side could only be one of Wildfire's kids.

Hastening to greet them, Towhee managed a grim smile. -"Hey, Wraen, what brings you guys here?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM