Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It surprised Towhee to learn that Wraen seemed oblivious to the Frosthawks' departure. Then again, a lot had been happening in the copse, so the Kilonova hardly faulted her. She hated to be the bearer of bad news though. She bit back a sigh as she prepared to deliver it.

-"Some Blackfeathers were spotted in the area and it spooked them, given the history there."- She paused. Wraen likely didn't know it and Elfie almost certainly didn't, so she explained, -"I don't know if you know that we went to war with them a while back. We won, though it wasn't much of a victory with them still lurking around. So we decided to relocate, which brought us to this side of the mountains."- Towhee paused. -"As you can imagine, hearing that they were seen around here was bad news bears, so they decided to split,"- she finished.

She still hadn't received any word to their eventual whereabouts, though Raven had promised they wouldn't go too far. Towhee licked her lips, then shook her head at Wraen's next inquiry. -"Nothing major here."- The mention of relocating made her insides twist, especially after reliving the Frosthawks' hasty exit. She'd entertained the notion herself, though she wasn't sure where any of them could go to escape an incident of this scale. -"Let's hope it stays that way. The quakes are bad enough, hopefully that's the worst of it..."-

But Wraen had said "yet" and Towhee didn't think her point was amiss. -"If things get bad in either place, maybe we should convene in the bog. Not much could fall on us there."- Of course, it wasn't an ideal territory, especially not for two packs, but it might work as a temporary refuge in case of emergency.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 12:07 PM