Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,045 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Sovereign's quip could've heartened her, though it just made Towhee all the more aware of Raven et al's absence. She said nothing, though her head tilted curiously when Wraen brought up the seaside. That just made her think of Screech. Towhee shook her head lightly but still didn't say a word. It was entirely possible she wouldn't have a choice if the time came.

The next words out of Wraen's mouth caught her off guard, effectively distracting her from all those concerns. Towhee's mouth opened and closed as she considered. She disliked the idea on principle, though that was a knee-jerk reaction. Even with Raven and Wildfire gone, they were still sister packs and this was something she'd discussed at length with both Rave and Finley. She had never anticipated the pups actually relocating, though what better way to really keep the bonds of their alliance mighty?

Looking shrewdly at her nephew now, the mercenary nodded. -"I'll allow it,"- she said simply, grinning wryly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 08:52 AM