Hideaway Strath Is it Easy...?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed game, which was all Towhee could ask. Next, Elfie wanted to be shown someplace where he could sleep. She tilted her head, considered teasing him about treating his acceptance like a foregone conclusion, but decided that would be silly. It was, he'd been there when she'd made arrangements with Wraen. Instead, she shot him a tiny smirk, then nodded.

-"Sure, I'll show you the rendezvous site,"- Towhee said simply, motioning for Elfie to follow before gliding away through the woods. It was only a short matter of time before they arrived at its center. -"I'll leave you to get settled in wherever you like. Then feel free to have a look around, introduce yourself to the others, all'a that. Just don't forget about that kill,"- the Kilonova reminded him before flicking her tail in farewell and making herself scarce.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 09, 2019, 12:28 PM