Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thanks for the tap!

There was movement in the thrawn pass, causing Towhee to go very still very suddenly. Her ears twisted backward at the sight of Wraen with what appeared to be a coyote. She squinted, feeling a telltale rumbling in her throat, but as they came a little closer, she could see they were engaged in conversation. And the stranger behaved like kindred; perhaps he was a mix. Towhee didn't really care, though she kept her eyes trained on the pair, slightly mistrustful and prepared to run interference if Wraen needed her.

It occurred to her that she should probably make her presence known. Unlocking her limbs, Towhee called, "Hey!" and said nothing else, for the moment. She would wait until they cleared the hideaway's crushed throat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
One in the chamber, blood in the water, my love - by Ephraim - November 23, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: One in the chamber, blood in the water, my love - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 11:57 AM