Sun Mote Copse time is a revelator;
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I dated this for the 7th, hope that's okay!

She had patrolled once already this morning and intended to head out again soon, though her eyes must've been larger than her stomach during lunch as she realized she needed more time to digest first. Towhee sought out a patch of weak sunlight near the center of the rendezvous and gingerly sprawled on the ground, remaining partly upright and turning her face toward the overcast sky.

But she did not close her eyes all the way, so she noticed when Arcturus came calling. She lowered her snout and stared at him, reading his body language. A frown pulled at her lips and she felt her stomach tighten. She could guess why he was here. Towhee had always suspected a bond between Wraen and Arcturus and she had already come to the foregone conclusion that he would be leaving too. Along with Maia, they would be losing three, so soon after losing two other important members.

Fighting a sigh, Towhee braced herself for the conversation but hoped to save both of them some time by saying, -"I know. You're going with Wraen."- She eyed him speculatively, remembering her momentary crush on him. She had avoided and ignored it into oblivion, or so she thought. Well, it didn't bear mentioning now. In fact, she wasn't sure what else to say, though she supposed part of her was appeased that he'd come to find her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 28, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 31, 2020, 11:41 AM