The Heartwood 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hearing her daughter describe the pouch's purpose and seeing it were two different things. Her orange eyes followed in utter fascination as Fennec casually yanked the onion from the ground and felt around before inserting it in her utility bag. She would've kept staring, though Fen said something, drawing her mother's eyes back to her lips.

A thought hit her suddenly, though before she could voice it, Fen asked for more details on the move. That made Towhee glance back in the direction where she'd left the rest of her currently nomadic pack mates. She should probably stop loitering here and get back to them. Especially after Alyx's wayward trip during the floods, they needed as many sets of eyes on everyone as possible...

"Few reasons," she replied, returning her attention to Fennec again. "A couple of packs popped up right next door. We decided that if we're gonna have neighbors, they should at least be our allies. It'll be a bit like when Asterism Grove, Firebirds and Frosthawks were a thing." Although there was much to look forward to, Towhee still felt a pang of nostalgia as she recollected their too brief Tuktu collective.

"I should get back to them, actually," the Sovereign said reluctantly a moment later. "Before I do, I had a random thought: what if you guys made a garden here, in Bramblepoint?" Towhee still hadn't realized her error. Hopefully she would at some point, so her daughter didn't try to build a garden in the husks of The Heartwood... "All three packs could share it. Anyway, just an idea. Take it or leave it. You're the expert," she finished with a smile in her usually toneless voice.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 10:51 AM