Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The momentary bristling made Towhee freeze, though whatever prompted it seemed to pass quickly. Reyes came along without any fuss otherwise. The journey was a bit arduous but he operated under his own power, so that was a good sign. In fact, it was kind of hard to keep up with him as she realized the run had really exhausted her. She supposed that was okay, as that was sort of the point.

Soon enough, they were inside the cave's dim interior. Reyes took it upon himself to relax against the wall, in the very same place Towhee had sunk just a little while earlier. Padding over to him, she gave him a look before reclining onto her haunches, then dipping forward into a sphinx-like pose. All the while, her orange eyes fixed sharply on his face.

He seemed bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, but... "You scared me," Towhee told him. "You weren't making sense. How do you feel now?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 08:32 PM