Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Oh, man. He spouted a few more bits of giggle-worthy gobbledygook. Towhee stuffed her fist harder against her teeth, which made her realize something. She couldn't do much about his head, though she could certainly help him with his bloody mouth. If she did, he might stop babbling nonsense.

"Hey," she said when she regained control of herself and set her paw back on the ground. She watched Reyes shift about a bit, then slid forward toward him as she said, "Let's make out." Towhee wiggled her brows at him, then said slightly more seriously, "Open up so I can take a look and help you clean up." As she spoke, she sandwiched her paws together and then pulled them apart, the ptero (and universal) sign to "open wide."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 04:46 PM