Redhawk Caldera a whole new world
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her orange eyes sparkled with amusement at her daughter's hesitation. She could see Sphyra took this matter very seriously, which was great. She told Towhee that she was just trying to keep her wayward sister on lock down, which further delighted her. Sometimes, she wondered why none of her trio seemed to really get along. But she knew sibling rivalry existed, even between twins. Alyx and Quetzal had set a similar precedent, so incredibly different in temper despite being one another's carbon copies physically.

"I appreciate you looking out for your sister," the Sovereign acknowledged, knowing Sphyra probably didn't quite see it that way. "Leaving the territory alone is dangerous, even for a grownup. It's always smartest to use the buddy system, so you have someone to watch your back in case you, for instance, step on a snake." She huffed dryly, then motioned with her head for the youngster to lead the patrol.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 27, 2021, 07:47 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 28, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 28, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 30, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 03, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 04, 2021, 03:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 04, 2021, 09:45 AM