Lion Head Mesa piano sonata no. 3
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her own curiosity persisted. Towhee intended to seek out @Ruenna and have a discussion about the new neighbors. But before that could happen, she saw Sphyra head off in that direction. She froze in her patrol, only her eyes moving as they followed her daughter's silhouette. She hesitated for a few different reasons before trotting after her, shadowing the girl's steps without closing the distance.

When Sphyra reached the edge of Akashingo's claim, Towhee also halted, hanging back and crouching behind some scrub to observe. Naturally, she couldn't possibly hope to lipread from back here, though she could read the body language of the man who came to greet the juvenile. She watched shrewdly as he approached Sphyra with a deliberate, imperious step, mouth moving in some likely commanding query when he came to stand before his guest.

She can be skipped! *lurks*
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
piano sonata no. 3 - by Sphyra - October 21, 2021, 03:21 AM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Ramesses - October 21, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Towhee - October 25, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Sphyra - October 28, 2021, 02:14 AM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Ramesses - October 28, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Sphyra - October 29, 2021, 02:28 AM
RE: piano sonata no. 3 - by Ramesses - October 30, 2021, 03:14 PM