Sunset Valley [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee felt pretty damn out of her element tonight. She still wasn't fully adjusted to her new living situation and now she was meant to mingle with wolves from a bunch of different packs. She took some comfort in the possibility of seeking out Meerkat, though she supposed her daughter might be busy hanging out with other wolves, like that Alpha male of hers. Maybe those two would feast together and then go off and make Towhee some more grandchildren...

"Now there's a thought," she murmured aloud to no one in particular, glancing around and marveling at the sheer number of wolves milling about the valley.

Pretty quickly, she decided to move to the outskirts of the gathering. She could socialize a bit without overwhelming herself, plus she could keep an eye on everything. She sincerely doubted they were in any danger with these numbers, yet Towhee could no more deny her guarding instincts than quit being a Redhawk.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Heda - December 20, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 09:11 PM