Porcupine Ridge Greenland fisheries.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Training for what? she wondered but something stopped Towhee from asking out loud. Ruenna was a dear friend of hers but she had only just met Germanicus. It seemed out of place to question him about his pack's business. She did worry that Rue might be out of her element in such a place, though she just had to trust that the former Sovereign knew exactly what she was doing.

"They are, uh..." Towhee paused, spinning a little to orient herself. She ended up facing due east, slanting her muzzle slightly in the direction Germanicus stood, which happened to be to the south. "Moonglow's just past these hot springs and some woods, if I'm not mistaken." She'd taken a wrong turn or two on this trip, yet she always managed to right herself in the end.

Speaking of which, "I was actually visiting my daughter, up near the coast. Just on the way home now." Towhee paused, pondering. "Rue might be interested to hear that Meerkat's found herself a guy and plans to have pups come spring. They're living with Sapphique."

That made her wonder: was Ruenna finally going to realize her dream and become a mother this season too? The thought made her grin. It was really none of her business, just like Mereo's goings-on, but Towhee decided she couldn't restrain herself when it came to this particular matter. She was far too invested in it personally.

"You mentioned Rue's a matrona, which sounds a lot like a matron. There's nobody out there who deserves to be a mother more than Rue. Do you two...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 07:18 PM