Ouroboros Spine Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Go to Rue," Kukutux said and Towhee felt herself welling with quite a strange mixture of emotions. There was gratitude and an immense sense of relief. Her belly even did a little flip.

But the "moon woman" had more to say on the matter of Mereo, specifically some very interesting intel. Towhee's eyes narrowed as she hung on every word on Kukutux's lips. She nodded her head. Kynareth was the other name Rue had mentioned. This was the first she'd heard of Ursus. Was that a person? Or a place? She would have to ask her new Matrona...

Kukutux had a habit of disarming Towhee. She did it again now. Towhee blinked, then looked right into the pale woman's eyes and said, "I want to thank you. It means a lot to me, that you—well, you give a shit. And that you offered me a place. Even a special title."

Maybe an apology should be forthcoming, though she fell quiet for a moment before saying instead, "Of course. I'm not an expert on alliances but maybe we should strike one? Mereo and Moonglow? Maybe you could still send some of your older kids my way for mentoring...? I ran a boot camp once before."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 09:09 PM