Redsand Canyon Wilderland.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee nodded to acknowledge Mulberry’s responses, expression scrunching instantaneously when she mentioned Hideaway Strath. The name on the youth’s lips was like a stick, stirring a memory to the surface from the murk of her mind. She had been scoping out Cedar Sweep a year or two back when she’d discovered scents originating from the nearby strath prison. And that hadn’t even been the first time she’d come across wolves imbeciles squatting there.

Why would anyone live in that hellhole? Towhee rasped, then shook her head. She didn’t bother explaining her history with the place to Mulberry, instead saying, I have kids your age. I know you’re clearly capable and independent, but if you ever need a mentor—for more than just training, I mean—my door is open. Literally. She pointed at the nearby mouth of her particular “apartment.”

She pondered a moment before deciding, I’m going to head in there to rest for a bit before my next patrol. If you’d like to join me, meet me at the sparring pit in, mm, two hours. We can run it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Wilderland. - by Bellatrix - February 11, 2022, 08:47 AM
RE: Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 11, 2022, 11:33 AM
RE: Wilderland. - by Bellatrix - February 15, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Wilderland. - by Bellatrix - February 20, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: Wilderland. - by Bellatrix - February 22, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 22, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Wilderland. - by Bellatrix - February 25, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Wilderland. - by Towhee - February 25, 2022, 11:10 AM