Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Imperator echoed her unspoken sentiments, which probably showed all over her face. She read the words of reassurance off his lips despite the slight glaze in her eyes. They dropped to the ground when he reminded her they wouldn’t be far. She huffed a quiet breath. Towhee had been through this so many times, she should be used to it by now.

It’s a good call, she said, referring to Germanicus’s decision to expand as well as his choices for who should undertake the endeavor. It reminds me of the time when the Redhawks had three sister packs. Towhee would need to focus on the upsides, though still her chest felt heavy with the news of the pairs’ imminent departure.

Glancing at the nearby doorway, Towhee wondered if Germanicus had considered herself and Maxim. If he had, she was glad he hadn’t picked the two of them. She wouldn’t give up being here for Rue and her pups for anything. Steadying herself with another breath, she returned her gaze to the man’s swarthy face.

I guess that’s it then? She had given him the feedback he desired regarding Kallik, so Towhee braced herself for the formal stripping of her title.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 11:57 AM