Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She threw a grateful look at Maxim when he removed the fish from the interior, only to roll her eyes and wave off his words a beat later. It’s nothing that requires medical attention, Towhee said, then saw the look in his eyes and leaned toward him to nudge his cheek. Thanks, though.

Padding gingerly toward their makeshift bed once her stomach felt a bit more settled, Towhee flopped down. Don’t you have patrols and spars? she asked with a furrowed brow. She would actually love him to stay here and hang out with her, but she didn’t want him to skip his duties on her account. For that matter, she didn’t want to slack off either.

She chewed at the inside of her cheek, orange eyes peering out at the rain. She really didn’t feel like going out in that, though she sighed and said, Maybe we could do a slow patrol together. And if you don’t mind, I’d like to see if we can catch up with @Tierra. I feel like she and I haven’t had a proper chance to catch up in a bit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - April 28, 2022, 08:55 PM