Redsand Canyon My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Tierra’s indignant reaction could not have been more satisfying, earning a hearty round of chuckling from Towhee. She leered playfully at the yearling, making no effort to backtrack or clarify the realities of childbirth. She did have to nod to her daughter’s point that it was insane that anyone would do it on purpose, not once, not even twice, but thrice now.

When Tierra decided to reach out after all, Towhee shifted a bit to give her ideal access. She was so busy watching the yearling’s expression, she didn’t actually lipread the cut-off question. She had to laugh again when she saw the look on Tierra’s face, somewhere at the corner of fascination and naked dismay.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 03:22 PM