Redsand Canyon Nightcrawler.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nodded, trying to ignore the warmth that wormed its way into her heart when Reyson said Maxim’s name and spoke of his pride for their children. They had treated the relationship and parenthood a bit transactionally at first but it had all become so much more. Towhee swallowed.

She missed Reyson’s profound musing about the stars completely, glancing toward the horizon as clouds began to gather there, backlit by the nigh continuous flashes of heat lightning. The breeze was kicking up a bit. Towhee was no meteorologist but she was now certain a storm was coming.

Reyson was looking at the sky too, she noticed with a sideways glance, prompting her to muse, My brother—have you met Phox?—would probably have a lot to say about this sky. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s around here somewhere, stargazing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 09, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 07:35 PM