Northstar Vale (M) I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thank you, you too!

She felt like she hadn’t breathed properly in days. Towhee immediately drew in a huge breath, enjoying the airflow through her single operational nostril. She sucked in so rapidly, it sort of burned, and it prompted her into a coughing fit. It was a good thing she was still squatting, since she peed a little.

She glanced up when Maxim skulked out of the den, shaking her head at him as she barked out a few more coughs. Finally, the tickling ceased and her breathing returned to normal. But there was a strange look on Towhee’s face when she straightened out and pivoted to face her mate.

I think… am I… do you smell that…? Towhee demanded, squinting.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: (M) I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser. - by Towhee - January 01, 2023, 12:53 PM