Northstar Vale (M) I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fucking… really…? Towhee demanded, realizing a heartbeat later that she was glowering at Maxim.

Smoothing out her expression, she huffed and stepped closer to him, offering an apologetic lick to his cheek. She hadn’t really been talking to him. And she hadn’t even caught his astute comment. Towhee was too busy reeling.

Of course, they wanted this. They already had their leaders’ blessings. They had all their ducks in a row, honestly. Towhee just hadn’t expected it to come on so soon, especially considering her last heat hadn’t come around until spring.

Maybe it’s this place, she muttered, still talking to herself. We’re basically living the apple pie life…

There was no reason to tap the brakes. Ha, and we already fucked! Towhee’s brain helpfully reminded her. That really only left them with one option: embrace it, and each other.

Although she was still processing, Towhee pressed herself closer to her partner. She blinked owlishly at him, then began to smile. Her tail waved, fanning her scent around them and thumping Maxim’s thigh on every rotation.

Shit, I guess this is happening. Wanna head back inside and not come out for five to seven days? she quipped with a wink.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: (M) I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser. - by Towhee - January 01, 2023, 01:12 PM