Northstar Vale passive-aggressive question avengers
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee finished fussing with the latest trimmings someone had lovingly left on Leona’s grave, then sat back to admire her handiwork. She had a sneaking suspicion that the resident porcupine kept ruffling around here, leaving all the decorations akimbo. She would need to seek out and destroy that interfering little pincushion, then maybe fashion a new piece of decor out of its quills.

Her lips twitched faintly and she snorted, though soon Towhee’s face fell into a mask of tired grief. The pups in her belly—now protruding quite uncomfortably, especially when she sat like this—quickened as if they’d read their mother’s mind and approved of her murderous plan to avenge their older sister. She rested a foreleg over the swell of it, feeling those little kicks right through her own abdomen. One actually hit her square in the elbow.

Yo, junior, lay off the wenis, she muttered, rubbing at it with her other paw and glancing absently skyward when she saw a flock of birds explode from a bare treetop nearby.

Sixth sense tingling, Towhee glanced over her shoulder.

I wanted to get this in her thread log, though it’ll be my only post with her!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 16, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 16, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Towhee - February 16, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Maxim - February 19, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: passive-aggressive question avengers - by Caracal - February 20, 2023, 08:52 AM