Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was so nice getting to catch up with some of her older kids and grandkids. It was exactly what Towhee needed, even if breaking the bad news about Maxim over and over really harshed her mellow. Maybe it was awful of her but she really didn’t want to think about him. She was out here to get away from that entire nightmare.

Her adult daughters could relate, of course. Towhee thought about yesterday’s brief conversation with Meerkat in particular as she headed toward the mount today. She hoped to meet her granddaughters, who were too little to come out to The Heartwood. “He’ll come back, mom, just like Njord did…”

Mm, she hummed under her breath as she made the final approach and saw… Penn…?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Towhee - April 26, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM