Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They sort of stared at one another for a few beats, then he asked her if he lived here. She glanced at the steep mountain slope just behind him, then returned her eyes to his face and shook her head.

No, I’m just visiting. There’s five of us camping out in The Heartwood, that way, Towhee told him, waving a paw in that direction but not elaborating further. I can’t even remember the last time I saw you… or if we even get along…

Oh, and by the way, what are your intentions with my daughter? Towhee squinted for a moment before schooling her expression, though the chuckle that rumbled out of her was as dry as Cabernet Sauvignon.

Anyway, how have you been?

I revised this slightly, since Penn came up in her (earlier) thread with Fennec. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Towhee - April 26, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM