Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The way Penn talked, it made it seem like Moonspear was crawling with wolves. Towhee glanced up the mountain again as if expecting to see swarms of them. She did see a lot of trees. Her orange gaze returned to him and Towhee surprised herself by feeling mildly discouraged about this.

Her daughter’s words floated through her head again. Towhee’s jaw tightened but she let the scenario play out in her head. What if they wanted to join this village? Was there even enough room at the inn? Would such a large group even be welcome regardless? What about Epoch?

No, Towhee firmly told herself, blinking back to a focus to say, There must be something pretty special about this place. Who are the leaders, anyway? And what’s the culture like?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Towhee - April 27, 2023, 10:17 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM