Moonspear tl;dr
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee wrinkled her nose at the slightly medicinal smell wafting out of the nearby tree even as her eyes settled on the adorable puppy quartet. They hadn’t even done much of anything yet and already the sight went a long way to soothe the old Redhawk’s battered and bruised heart.

She exhaled and leaned slightly to her left, her shoulder brushing Meerkat’s as she signed, -Just ‘cause you made me some more cute grandkids doesn’t let you off the hook about the Ptero. They’ll probably pick up some from Jr and Sable. But you should teach them.-

Towhee smiled and nudged Meerkat’s cheek. She wasn’t actually upset about it, though she absolutely believed her grandchildren should all be taught their family’s sign language. It was part of the Redhawk legacy at this point.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tl;dr - by Meerkat - April 27, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Phox - April 27, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: tl;dr - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Seal - April 29, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: tl;dr - by Meerkat - May 15, 2023, 10:17 AM