Moonspear not all tears are an evil.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,131 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I could use a few more myself, Towhee said with a wry little smile.

Fig didn’t argue with her logic, though he did point out that it didn’t always go well when he tried to talk to his sister. Towhee looked down at the ground for a moment, thinking. She wouldn’t get in the middle of this, nor take sides, though she definitely empathized with her son on this.

Sometimes, it feels she’s determined to take everything the wrong way. But I don’t think it’s on purpose. She’s just been dealt the worst hand at so many turns, it’s hard to be anything but pessimistic about everything. It’s tough but I really do think you’ll get through to her if you just keep trying to talk, even in circles. The fact that you try shows that you care, you know?

And that was all she planned to say about that. She glanced sideways, then refocused when Fig mentioned Meerkat. Towhee was glad for the change of subject, plus it warmed her heart to think of how well at least one of her kid’s lives was going.

Yeah, she is. Caracal’s doing pretty well too. And I like to think all the grandkids are happy. Have you had a chance to catch up with Killer?

She wondered if maybe Killdeer could help his uncle crack Fennec’s code or help in some other way. But Towhee didn’t mention that. Her grandson didn’t need to get in the middle of this either. What he did need to do was come hang out with his grandmother soon. Maybe when Fig went off to make amends with Fen, she’d go hunt down her eldest grandchild.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 08, 2023, 08:11 PM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Towhee - May 08, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 08, 2023, 10:10 PM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Towhee - May 09, 2023, 08:56 AM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 09, 2023, 09:22 AM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Towhee - May 09, 2023, 09:40 AM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 09, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Towhee - May 09, 2023, 10:14 AM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 09, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Towhee - May 09, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: not all tears are an evil. - by Figment - May 09, 2023, 07:26 PM