Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The dynamic between the two reminded Towhee of raising Caracal and the twins. The girls had gotten along for the most part, naturally, but could she even remember a time when there had been peace between them and their brother? She had always chalked it up to sibling rivalry, though in hindsight, perhaps it had been a deeper misalignment.

She wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case here. Ava was technically not family, an outsider, and though Towhee had long since softened her stance on such matters, she knew that those instincts flowed in her bloodline. Case in point: her latest litter, particularly her mini-me.

And Towhee couldn’t hear, nevertheless she’d overheard some talk of some of the older kids taking poorly to the newcomers at first. She could not remember particulars, though she had the impression Dinah had been perhaps the least welcoming of the four. The dust seemed to have settled since, though it was a fascinating subject to ponder.

Blinking back to a focus, Towhee trundled in the pups’ wake, keeping an eye on them whilst not interfering with their search in any way. She truly wanted each girl to independently select an array of blossoms, which she planned to bundle together into bouquets for their young parents.

In case either of them glanced at her, she would encourage, -“Take all the time you need. There’s no rush. Just bring them over to me if you have too many to carry.”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Towhee - July 24, 2023, 10:42 AM