Firefly Glen playing your final march
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The fireflies were just starting to appear when Towhee woke from a midday nap. She had slept too hard and long, now she felt completely disoriented. She blinked around at her surroundings, her fur totally disheveled, and tried to make sense of the little blinking lights.

What year is it? she asked them.

They made no reply but to continue winking. Smacking her lips—her mouth was inordinately dry—Towhee heaved onto all fours to go in search of water. She would get a drink and splash some on her face. Maybe that would wake her up.

She took about seven steps before abruptly noticing a gray figure coming through the underbrush. Towhee halted and stared rather groggily at the young stranger, waiting for him to notice her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
playing your final march - by Kivaluk - July 23, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: playing your final march - by Towhee - July 24, 2023, 11:04 AM
RE: playing your final march - by Kivaluk - July 27, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: playing your final march - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: playing your final march - by Kivaluk - July 29, 2023, 05:28 AM
RE: playing your final march - by Towhee - August 01, 2023, 12:34 PM
RE: playing your final march - by Kivaluk - August 02, 2023, 07:28 AM
RE: playing your final march - by Towhee - August 02, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: playing your final march - by Kivaluk - August 06, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: playing your final march - by Towhee - August 07, 2023, 08:14 AM