Wheeling Gull Isle Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Bold of you to assume I’ll ever return to this madhouse, Towhee joked, winking at Dinah before saying, Sure, I’ll see if their mom wouldn’t mind sending them on a field trip. Or maybe you and your family can go see them on the mount. Or everybody can meet in the middle somewhere. There’s all sorts of options. I’m certain it’s only a matter of time before you all meet.

It was tempting to tease the little girl again when she said she’d miss her grandmother. And maybe Towhee would, later, when they were truly parting. But for now, she just slung a foreleg around her slim shoulders and tugged her close, resting her chin on Dinah’s head. In this way, she hoped she shielded her from some of the glare, even as both their eyes trained on the darkling horizon.

I’m gonna miss you too. But despite what I said a minute ago, I’ll be back soon, Towhee promised.

She knew it was one she could and would keep too, now that she was no longer tied to any particular pack or territory. Towhee’s loyalty now belonged only to the hearts of her Redhawk progeny, including the one currently held in her arms, tucked all up against her heartbeat.

Want to fade and/or archive here?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away. - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 02:55 PM