Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee arched an eyebrow at that grandiose introduction. She supposed it paired well with the title given to her moments prior: Honorable Lady Pukington. She might not have been in the mood for such shenanigans last time, though now she snorted in mild amusement at the yearling’s creative flair.

I lived in the mountains in a past life, Towhee replied. Now… I’m the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. She shrugged. I have many children and grandchildren. I float between their packs. Although right now I’m feeling the solo adventure thing, at least for a little while.

Considering where they’d met the last time and the condition Dwin had been at the time, Towhee assumed she must be a loner. She looked a lot better fed now, though. There was only one way to find out.

What brings you to the riverside today, princess? Where’s this House of Calder… Only as the words joking left her lips did Towhee realize what that word resembled. Is it located at Redhawk Caldera, by any chance?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:16 AM