Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dwin insisted they must be speaking of different calderas. While Towhee doubted that, it made her think. There probably were other calderas out there in the world. She wouldn’t know, seeing as she’d lived in the Teekon Wilds since day one. And she probably wouldn’t ever know, seeing as she had no interest in ever leaving the area. Even with all the upheaval, she would only leave when she died. And maybe not even then.

Huh, was Towhee’s comment when Dwin told a macabre tale about a skull. Can’t say that I have, she answered, wondering if there was any possibility it belonged to Peregrine or Fox.

Towhee had a sudden flashback. Even after all these years, she could remember the horror she’d felt finding the remains, thinking they belonged to Alyx. Figuring out that they were her older sister’s hadn’t improved the situation by much. She would never forget reinterring what was left of Wildfire beside the other graves, which had been thankfully intact despite the deluge.

That made her wonder something which would probably hit the yearling as a non sequitur: Have you ever been to Sun Mote Copse?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Towhee - October 04, 2023, 03:15 PM