Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That doesn’t mean you haven’t been there, Towhee rejoined playfully, laughing dryly at the subsequent query. No, it’s very real. What made me think of it was your story about the skull. My pack lived there a while and there was a bit of a family graveyard near the river. The whole place flooded one year and… well, anyway, Elwood and Finley Blackthorn are buried there, in case you know of them and would ever like to visit them.

She thought she’d probably do that when she visited the area: pay her respect to her godparents. Towhee definitely wanted to see the place, especially after Meerkat mentioned the possibility of reclaiming it one day. She just hoped it would never flood again…
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Towhee - October 09, 2023, 08:40 AM