Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I didn’t think so, Towhee said truthfully, unaware that she was surfing the yearling’s brainwave as she added, I don’t actually expect to find him. I never do, when this happens. But it can’t hurt to spread the word and keep an eye out, right? Right… She sighed through her nose, then remembered to acknowledge the young woman’s offer with a, Thank you.

After telling the noble Dwinnderlets of the House Calderian to take care of herself, Towhee resumed her westward trek. Doubtless Abel wasn’t on the other side of those mountains or haunting any of the old Redhawk stomping grounds. But stranger things had happened, Towhee supposed, as she rolled her suddenly bat-clad shoulder and walked toward the setting sun.

For sure! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Towhee - October 22, 2023, 03:18 PM