Hideaway Strath what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Freshly returned to the copse, Towhee wasted no time in assuming patrols. She favored the southern sweeps, picturing the wolf Meerkat had described to her as she warily eyed the glade on every pass. She had yet to catch his scent, though she did come across another, belonging to a younger male. It was familiar.

Towhee hesitantly departed through the neighboring woods, headed toward the strath. Could it really be one of Rue’s kids here? When was the last time she’d seen any of them? They were supposed to be her nieces and nephews, though all of their aspirations for that way of life had really self-destructed, as they were wont to do.

She reached the natural gateway and refused to venture any further, though she knew Aquillius must be in there. Towhee retreated to a sun-dappled spot just outside to wait for him to emerge.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great - by Towhee - October 30, 2023, 09:05 AM