Hideaway Strath what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The mention of neighborliness reminded Towhee to say, Also, heads up: there’s a dude named @Amaguq skulking around these parts. He mentioned he’d been spending time in the glade, specifically. He crossed paths with my daughter, who was with a kid from Moonspear at the time, and that didn’t stop him from being a total fucking creep. So keep an eye out, she advised.

Right after those words left her lips, Towhee realized Aquillius and this Amaguq guy were both missing an eye. Maybe it made her an asshole but she laughed under her breath at her unintentional pun.

On that note, I need to get back to my patrols. But come by the copse sometime, she repeated the invitation. If I’m still there, we can catch up some more. Take care of yourself, Aquillius.

She offered a small smile and wave of her tail before her eyes lifted, expression shifting into a scowl as she regarded the archway behind him. Towhee quickly tore her eyes away and turned with a final woof, trotting back toward the fringes of the copse.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great - by Towhee - November 21, 2023, 09:07 AM