Golden Glade free heart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee listened, with her eyes, of course. It could be hard to pick up every word of Njord’s brogue sometimes, though she caught enough to fill in the blanks. There was a fond look on her face when he spoke so highly of her daughter, elaborating on their plans for homesteading. So few people she knew were lucky in love, like these two.

It sounds, Towhee began, pausing to huff a laugh at her own wording, like the two of you are prepared, one way or the other, and that’s great. I’m so happy you two have one another. And you’re great parents. She paused thoughtfully. And do you realize just how rare that is? Your bond? With each other? And your kids? You guys are diamonds in the rough.

Anyone who came to live here with them should consider themselves extremely lucky, she thought, turning to peer around the vaguely familiar woodland. She snorted softly through her nose when she recalled this was where Raven et al had lived briefly, many years ago.

Did you know my older sister had a pack here, way back in the day? I wonder how Raven’s doing these days, Towhee mused aloud. I saw her not too long ago. I’m talking, like, a couple of years now. She was still with that dry piece of toast too. Good for them, I guess, she finished, lips curling into a warm smile as she caught Njord’s eye.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
free heart - by Njord - November 22, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: free heart - by Njord - November 28, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - November 29, 2023, 09:10 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 03, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 09:36 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 19, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 20, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 24, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 28, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 28, 2023, 05:18 PM