Ocean's Breath Plateau Raptor shake-up.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She arrived at the stream. It was frozen in places, though Towhee settled beside a small rapid and dipped her messier paw into the moving water. It was frigid, of course, but she maintained a poker face as she dunked her second paw. She began splashing water onto her stained leg, then scrubbing at it with her toes.

Towhee didn’t hear the greeting called out to her, though she looked up and saw a small, silver wolf walking her way along the stream bed. She spoke as she walked closer, offering an introduction. The Redhawk focused on her face as she wrung out both paws and stepped back from the water.

-“We haven’t,”- she replied. -“I’m relatively new. I’m Towhee.”- She paused, glancing down to examine her leg, which looked clean enough. -“Have you lived here long?”- she added, orange eyes bouncing back to Marina’s face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Raptor shake-up. - by Towhee - January 08, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: Raptor shake-up. - by Marina - January 13, 2024, 11:06 AM
RE: Raptor shake-up. - by Towhee - January 14, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Raptor shake-up. - by Marina - January 19, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: Raptor shake-up. - by Towhee - January 19, 2024, 02:46 PM